Is 300 Inner Tail Lights

Invader_hb

Hey guys, I own a honda civic and I am going to be doing a taillight conversion. I am going to shave my inner taillights and replace them with the IS 300 inner tails. My question is where would i buy just the ineer lights from and also can i get all clear ones? I have a feeling buying from Lexus will be real expensive so i was wondering if u guys knew of any aftermarket companies that make them or know of anyone who is selling any....Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated! :D

Honestly bud.....if i made enough money to buy a lexus u think i would be driving a civic? but u know what? ur the reason lexus driver r know as cocky mother*BLEEP*ers!!!!!!!!!!! i ask for help and u have to throuh a curve ball....its all cool thanks for the advice i apreciated the link....but the funniest thing is i would smoke ur !Removed! so bad!!!!!!!!!!! and make u look like a fool!!!!!!!!!!!! honda power baby, I'm out........ ban me if u guys want cause i dont need ur littte stuck up sight no more....see u at the light! !Removed! !Removed!.....I RUN U BUD.....hahahahahahahahahaahahah

Honestly bud.....if i made enough money to buy a lexus u think i would be driving a civic? but u know what? ur the reason lexus driver r know as cocky mother*BLEEP*ers!!!!!!!!!!! i ask for help and u have to throuh a curve ball....its all cool thanks for the advice i apreciated the link....but the funniest thing is i would smoke ur !Removed! so bad!!!!!!!!!!! and make u look like a fool!!!!!!!!!!!! honda power baby, I'm out........ ban me if u guys want cause i dont need ur littte stuck up sight no more....see u at the light! !Removed! !Removed!.....I RUN U BUD.....hahahahahahahahahaahahah

There are many places to get those lights.

I didn't mean for it to come out like that!!!

I didn't realize Honda owners were so sensitive.

I really don't think it has much to do with what kind of car they own. If they guy really wanted to, he could have found out on a Honda board. No great loss.