Acceleration Problems

I have a 1999 GS300 with 72,000 miles. I too have recently started to have the "limp-home" throttle problem, VSC, VSC OFF, and check engine light are on and I have NO acceleration, except a bit at the >75% threshold. I have joined this site in the hope of actually resolving this problem. Single mom of two great danes and no other form of transportation. The vehicle has become unreliable and unsafe since this happens anytime even on the expressway at 70 miles per hour or turning a corner. Have had the TPS replaced, computer reset and each time it will be fine for a bit then it will happen again. I am fearful because I can't seem to find a difinitive answer with regard to a CURE for this anomolistic chronic condition.... PLEASE HELP... I know that I've left out some piece of important info (and I don't have the specific codes it thru when they started to try and fix this problem - will have to get) Thanks!!