Free Gas On Lexus Service?

Nukem285

I had my lexus serviced at longo lexus in el monte california yesterday and I was surprised to see that the filled up my had tank as well. Anyone else gets this treatment too?

Btw I took it in for a recall that was issued on my car.

I had my lexus serviced at longo lexus in el monte california yesterday and I was surprised to see that the filled up my had tank as well. Anyone else gets this treatment too?

Never got a drop at my dealer. I did get a Coke once!

Paul

Nothing is free down here. You will pay for it, one way or the other. I would consider it as 'entrapment'. No business is your friend, that's why it's called a business.

Nothing is free down here. You will pay for it, one way or the other. I would consider it as 'entrapment'. No business is your friend, that's why it's called a business.

Entrapment?? The act of a government or law enforcement agency luring a person into committing a crime they otherwise would not have. And this mans Lexus dealer, in fact all business's have this power? Whoa!!!What planet are we on now.

There are excellent business's who treat there customers well and there are bad business's who treat there customers dishonestly. Those aren't around very long. IMO you teach people how to treat you. You approach them and deal with them like an !Removed! and they will respond in kind.

Entrapment?? The act of a government or law enforcement agency luring a person into committing a crime they otherwise would not have. And this mans Lexus dealer, in fact all business's have this power? Whoa!!!What planet are we on now.

There are excellent business's who treat there customers well and there are bad business's who treat there customers dishonestly. Those aren't around very long. IMO you teach people how to treat you. You approach them and deal with them like an !Removed! and they will respond in kind.

I'm glad for you if you managed to find a somewhat honest dealer. I never had such an opportunity. I have resigned myself that this is the nature of the business. Btw, I spent half my life using dealers and the other half using indep. outfits. And although I had more luck at small outfits, I have been taken for a ride (no pun intended) on a few occasions.

I came to the conclusion that if the dealer is really happy to see me, it is because he managed to scr** me. And if he isn't glad to see me, it is because he didn't manage to extract enough money from me. After going to the same dealer for 2 years, I found out that I was charged for the time the technicians go on brake and lunch. I never went back to that dealer after that. I had high hopes for Lexus dealers, but I realized it is all the same **** Again, just my experience.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
I'm glad for you if you managed to find a somewhat honest dealer. I never had such an opportunity. I have resigned myself that this is the nature of the business. Btw, I spent half my life using dealers and the other half using indep. outfits. And although I had more luck at small outfits, I have been taken for a ride (no pun intended) on a few occasions.

Really its Awesome post of lexus serviced. It provide to customer free tank gas.

Automotive Advertising Agency