Es350

jayson1966

My dealer showed me how to unroll all four windows and the moonroof, all at the same time, using the key module. I have forgotten how to perform this feature. I have serched the owners manual.... no luck at finding an answer.

On my 98 LS and most other Lexus models, that feature is activated by holding down the unlock button on the remote for a few seconds. I understand that the newer models have to have this feature programmed in by a dealer before it will work, so if they did not demonstrate it on your own car, obviously you will need to have that done. I don't think most dealers charge to activate this feature and other "CBEST" options since it is a quick and easy procedure.

On your 2011, the dealer will normally do all the custom programing options for you free of charge on your 1,000 mile check. The service department usually likes to do the programing things at the 1k and 5k checks because if they do them otherwise, there is no work code/labor code to bill the work to and Lexus won't reimburse them for the shop labor.

In your manual you will find this under Customizable Features. In the 2010 ES350 manual this section begins on page 513. I would imagine the 2011 and 2010 books are he same .?

Paul