A/c Problems, Repainting

I have a couple of questions...

First off, when I first start the car, there is this loud squealing and I have narrowed it down to the A/C but i have no idea why it is doing that. But when I start moving and get to around

15-20 mph it goes away.

Also, i live in Houston, TX and I want to repaint it to a lighter color, probably white, because it is hot here, and i was wondering if there are any repair/body shops that are better than the others.

To repaint an Es300 will cost around $3000, your best bet is to trade in the car for another that already has the color you like...

I have a couple of questions...

First off, when I first start the car, there is this loud squealing and I have narrowed it down to the A/C but i have no idea why it is doing that. But when I start moving and get to around

15-20 mph it goes away.

Also, i live in Houston, TX and I want to repaint it to a lighter color, probably white, because it is hot here, and i was wondering if there are any repair/body shops that are better than the others.

The squealing is most likely due to your belt not being properly adjusted. Is there a good amount of play when you push/pull on the belt? Repainting a car a different color will not increase its value...

To repaint an Es300 will cost around $3000, your best bet is to trade in the car for another that already has the color you like...

cduluk is right. Repainting your car would be a chore. Painting the exterior is one thing, but getting the door sills and interior areas that are not covered by an exterior repaint would be extensive and expensive. To do it right would involve removing the interior, engine, etc. and repainting the whole thing properly.

If you don't do it right, a bad repaint will actually diminish the value of your car. Get some reflective tint on the windows and leave the sunroof cracked during the day.