How Much To Repair Such Collision Damage?

Hi,

Got rear ended by someone today and it was a big hit, rear bumper, driver side panel a, trunk lid and taillight are all damaged as pics shown.

They have not arranged a bodyshop for estimation so far, but I'd like to know how much would the repair cost for such damage at bodyshop?

It's a 99 es300 with about 100k miles, the car feels shaking after the accident, not sure if any frame damage.

Will it be around 2k, 4k or close to total? Just trying to get some idea. What is worse is that I got back and neck pain after the hit, hope they will cover the cost.... thanks guys!

post-128179-0-95769500-1307169904_thumb.

post-128179-0-99481500-1307170216_thumb.

I'd get 2 to 3 estimates at reputable shops and start there.

If you decide to not fix it and part it out there are two parts I need really badly.

My contact is, lmf1957@aol.com. B)

Looks to me in the $4k range... You can see the buckle in the rear 1/4 panel and the misalignment of the rear trunk, all of which will require a lot of time in the shop. :(

Hopefully the person who hit you has insurance!

thanks guys! body work alone will be about $6300...

Hi,

Got rear ended by someone today and it was a big hit, rear bumper, driver side panel a, trunk lid and taillight are all damaged as pics shown.

They have not arranged a bodyshop for estimation so far, but I'd like to know how much would the repair cost for such damage at bodyshop?

It's a 99 es300 with about 100k miles, the car feels shaking after the accident, not sure if any frame damage.

Will it be around 2k, 4k or close to total? Just trying to get some idea. What is worse is that I got back and neck pain after the hit, hope they will cover the cost.... thanks guys!

• 1 month later...

same thing just happened to me but mines is much worst i can only imagine how much it will cost my entire trunk was impacted including the tail lights both of them