Lights Don't Flash When Key Fob Is Depressed

Hi all,

The lights to my 2000 RX300 don't flash when I unlock my doors via the key FOB. The drivers side door actuator seems sluggish with all the heat lately and I realize that I probably need a new actuator. Anyone know why the headlights/tail lights aren't flashing?

Thanks,

Dom

My '99 RX does the same thing sporadically. It usually clears itself up after a day or so. Or, I'll pull the battery cables, let it sit, then touch the pulled (+) cable to the (-) for a capacitive discharge for a few minutes, then reassemble. It's always cleared things right up. I don't know what it is, but it's sporadically glitchy.

• 6 months later...

My '99 RX does the same thing sporadically. It usually clears itself up after a day or so. Or, I'll pull the battery cables, let it sit, then touch the pulled (+) cable to the (-) for a capacitive discharge for a few minutes, then reassemble. It's always cleared things right up. I don't know what it is, but it's sporadically glitchy.

I think replacing the door actuator mini motors fixed my problem of my lights illuminating when i press the key FOB.