1995 Ls400 Nakamishi Amp

kKoop

The Nakamishi amp under the passenger seat of my 1995 LS400 has died. I saw some white smoke in the area just before the audio quit. I'm looking for a replacement. The dealer says that the correct part is #86280-50160, and added that it is no longer available. On line, one seller said the correct replacement is #86280-50020 and another said #86280-50110. I haven't removed the passenger seat yet to check on the part number of the dead amp, but does anyone know if the only correct part is #86280-50160 as the dealer said. This is my first self repair and I don't want to screw things up. Thanks for your help.

The Nakamishi amp under the passenger seat of my 1995 LS400 has died. I saw some white smoke in the area just before the audio quit. I'm looking for a replacement. The dealer says that the correct part is #86280-50160, and added that it is no longer available. On line, one seller said the correct replacement is #86280-50020 and another said #86280-50110. I haven't removed the passenger seat yet to check on the part number of the dead amp, but does anyone know if the only correct part is #86280-50160 as the dealer said. This is my first self repair and I don't want to screw things up. Thanks for your help.

Welcome to the club cheers.gif I will look into the Nak amp for you.

kKoop, I have an amp for you, I need your email please cheers.gif

Thanks for the prompt response. You can email me at koopdave@gmail.com.

-Koop