Rx330 Standard Dome Light Bulb Type?

triplecore

Hey guys,

I have a RX330 and I am wondering what is the bulb type for the dome light? I would like to replace it with a factory bulb. Since one has gone out I would like to replace all of them. Do you know the # of bulbs I need? As well as the type of bulb?

Thanks,

The following website shows it as a "DE3175" or "DE3175LL" (long life) but confirm for yourself: http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts/AutomotiveLighting/LampReplacementGuide/

By "factory bulb" do you mean the same bulb brand that was installed at the factory?

An easy way is to pop off the lens cover, remove the old bulbs, and take them to an auto parts store to match them up with the bulbs on the display rack -- unless you think the wrong bulb types are currently installed.

The following website shows it as a "DE3175" or "DE3175LL" (long life) but confirm for yourself: http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts/AutomotiveLighting/LampReplacementGuide/

By "factory bulb" do you mean the same bulb brand that was installed at the factory?

An easy way is to pop off the lens cover, remove the old bulbs, and take them to an auto parts store to match them up with the bulbs on the display rack -- unless you think the wrong bulb types are currently installed.

Yeah I switched them out a while ago for LED so I don't have the factory bulbs. Thanks for the info.