Check Engine Light

dsb

check engine light and trac light came on, codes was 21-27 and 28-29, front and rear 02 sensors, i had them replaced at the shop with Denso oe identical fit 02 sensors they cleared the codes and one day later the check engine is back on showing the same codes, i unhooked the battery for 10mins, hooked it back up and guess what? the check engine light is back on showing the same codes again!!! what should i do next??? thx for your help

• 3 months later...

check engine light and trac light came on, codes was 21-27 and 28-29, front and rear 02 sensors, i had them replaced at the shop with Denso oe identical fit 02 sensors they cleared the codes and one day later the check engine is back on showing the same codes, i unhooked the battery for 10mins, hooked it back up and guess what? the check engine light is back on showing the same codes again!!! what should i do next??? thx for your help

I've got the same issue. I've had sensors replaced and stil both lights stay on. They went off for a little while.

You guys replaced all of them? you might need to clean the connecting areas, but try to drive the car for 10 to 20 minutes. Let the sensors heat up to optimal condition.

See if the error codes change.