Seat Power Harness.. Old To New

Hey, I recently just installed some 99 GS400 seats into my 94 GS300. It was quite difficult because a lot of the parts weren't analogous. But anyway, after much difficulty, I got them in. However, the power harness from the 99 GS400 seat doesnt match the power connector to my car, the one that fit the old seat. If anyone knows how to fix this, or if there is an adapter/converter available, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.

TurboGs300 is definately on the right track. Hope you know your ohms and volts. Why on God's green earth would a company make such an adapter? It's not like a mod of this nature is done every day, if at all.

Oh, and by the way, depending on just how you fitted and mounted the seats, and what grade (tensile strength) of hardware you used, I pity anyone sitting in them if you should ever be so unfortunate to get in an accident.

Also, by virtue of design (the '99 has side airbags, the '94 does not) the seatbelt system, force limiters, and pretentioners are vastly different. In any given year, the SRS system design is integrated to each other, for safety's sake.

Some mods are just not meant to be done, unless you have no value on human life.

My apologies for the lecture. I really wish you the best of luck in your endevor. Since you have gotten this far, might as well go for the gold. Here are two diagrams which should match up to the '99 seats, if you connect the power and the ground, the seats should at least move. Of course, you will have no memory functions or anything like that, but that's not even in the realm of possibility, IMHO.

power_seat.pdf