New Suv Tire From Bridgestone

Hi Guys,

I was set to order a set of Bridgestone Dueler Alenza for my RX400h from tirerack and came across this Bridgestone Dueler H/L 422 Ecopia I read on http://www.sportruck.com/news/Bridgestone-Dueler-H-L-422. Can't say I've heard anyone on here running this new tire but this looks like Bridgestone has upgraded their popular Alenza.

Hi,

I have the Alenza tires on my 2008 400h and am not impressed. I just put new Michelin "Energy Savers A/S" on my 2006 Highlander hybrid and they are great!

I suggest you look for them for the Lexus. They are much cheaper. I got 4 out the door from Discount tire for about $462.

I plan to put them on my Lexus when the time comes. -Jim

Hi Guys,

I was set to order a set of Bridgestone Dueler Alenza for my RX400h from tirerack and came across this Bridgestone Dueler H/L 422 Ecopia I read on http://www.sportruck.com/news/Bridgestone-Dueler-H-L-422. Can't say I've heard anyone on here running this new tire but this looks like Bridgestone has upgraded their popular Alenza.

I agree with Rey and have the Yoko Parada-X tires as well. They are super-quiet and handle well. My Alenzas started howling at 30,000 miles and I couldn't wait to replace them. Hopefully, their Ecopias are improved.

I agree with Rey and have the Yoko Parada-X tires as well. They are super-quiet and handle well. My Alenzas started howling at 30,000 miles and I couldn't wait to replace them. Hopefully, their Ecopias are improved.

There is a fellow owner who didn't like the Parada-X at all. Just when I was dead set on the Ecopias, I found another new released from Toyo called Versado CUV made specially for SUVs like ours.

Didn't like the Parada? I guess they didn't like a smooth, well handling tire. I live in So Cal so maybe it was a weather issue. I don't have to deal with bad weather so maybe it was something that I wouldn't know about...like snow. Anyway, it's a great tire. To each his own. Rey

I believe there are at least 4 of us here who have and love the Parada-Xs. I can't imagine why anyone would not be impressed by them unless they have them on a 500 HP Porsche.

Apparently the ONLY person that didn't like them was the mystery person mentioned on this post. Before I bought them I researched for over a year and watched this forum...nothing but great reviews on this tire...but as I said, to each his own. I can only speak for myself but this is a great tire...I can see someone liking something better but NOT liking it doesn't make sense to me. BUT someone always has to be the one that says "I don't like it" just to feel superior, no matter what the subject is.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

This morning, I ended up putting on a set of Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport from my local tireshop so will see how they go over the coming weeks. From what I've read, these HPs are favourably reviewed on Tirerack and the price I got them for was too good to walk away.

• 4 weeks later...

My all time favorite tire is on there last legs... Good Year Eagle Responsedge 255/55 r18 :(

Found a hummer of a deal on Yokohama ADVAN S.T. $129 plus $15 for shipping... They look HOT, and are designated as Street/Sport Truck Summer tire... and I pulled the trigger on them.

I wish I could of found another set of Responsedge, but I guess all good things come to an end. I swear, it was as if the engineers at Good Year and Lexus got together in designing these tires for our RX 400H. I mean, I didn't even need to add air, ever!

Cheers,

MadloR