Trunk Tail Light Removal

How do you access the tail light bulb on the units attached to the trunk? I removed the two nuts and gently tried to pry up. Stopped as it didn't seem to loosen up. 2002 es 300.

• Like 1

How do you access the tail light bulb on the units attached to the trunk? I removed the two nuts and gently tried to pry up. Stopped as it didn't seem to loosen up. 2002 es 300.

I did a brief search and found this string. There are several other references in the data base that may be helpful if this one does not give you what you need.

Paul

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9147&st=0&p=396032&hl=+es300%20+tail%20+light%20+bulb&fromsearch=1entry396032

I did a brief search and found this string. There are several other references in the data base that may be helpful if this one does not give you what you need.

Paul

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9147&st=0&p=396032&hl=+es300%20+tail%20+light%20+bulb&fromsearch=1entry396032

Thanks Paul A. As the left trunk bulb was out I removed the 3 push plugs on the left side of trunk lid liner and had enough room to reach in to twist bulb holder and replace bulb. Luckily none of the plugs broke and rebuttoned liner to trunk lid. Thanks again.