Stream Music From Smartphone

I am not able to stream music from my smartphone to Lexus either via bluetooth or USB even though the phone is bluetooth connected. Has anyone beem able to connect and stream music?

You have to pair the Bluetooth Audio piece separately from the phone Bluetooth connection...

When in Bluetooth Audio mode from the car, click on Connect, then enter the passcode displayed into the phone (in the pairing mode).

It should connect .....

Your phone's USB connection is for charging and data sync. Probably does not support audio streaming. Most don't. Try playing some MP3 files from a flashdrive to see if the USB audio works.

• 1 year later...

Enform and the Pandora app are the worst. It is the only thing I hate about my 13 RX350. It crashes without warning or reason. reload software, restart car, resynch. It work about 50% of the time and is an embarassment for Lexus. This would keep me from buying another Lexus. Does the Acura have these sorts of problems?