1997 Spoiler Brake Light Led Sc300

I just recently purchased my 1997 lexus SC300 and am having a problem getting it to pass inspection. My spoiler brake light is out and I am not sure how to change it. I removed it from the spoiler but don't see any opens to change bulbs. I am not sure if the whole light has to be replaced or what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Aren't they LED's? Are they all out? Or just a few of them?

I am not sure if they are LED'S. Nothing is lighting up when I hit the brakes. I know everything on the car is factory nothing has been added aftermarket.

I am not sure if they are LED'S. Nothing is lighting up when I hit the brakes. I know everything on the car is factory nothing has been added aftermarket.

I am looking for a used LED light or a cheap alternative to purchasing a new one. Just got off the phone with Lexus who are charging $400 for a new one. Need one ASAP

Have you tried http://lexus.sewellparts.com/

Here you go... $215 - I think this is what you are looking for. http://lexus.sewellparts.com/accessories-catalog/viewall/SC300-1997/4319.html

• 9 months later...