Gas Gauge Question

Hi, I'm new to the forum so I apologize if this is repetitive -- I recently traded in a 4Runner for an '08 RX 350. My 4Runner had a feature which would approximate how many miles I had left on my current tank of gas; however, I can't find this feature on the Lexus -- does it exist? I'm used to knowing how far I can stretch the tank, and so far with the Lexus I'm left guessing. I would appreciate any insight. Thanks.

I don't believe there's a "miles to empty" feature on the RX unfortunately... But when the orange indicator comes on, that's how you know you've got about 2.5 gallons left, enough to get you from Lincoln to Warwick without a problem. <_<

My 08 RX350 is equipped with GPS navigator. On 'trip information' you can see this information. I am not sure whether you are given this information if you don't have GPS.

Hi, I'm new to the forum so I apologize if this is repetitive -- I recently traded in a 4Runner for an '08 RX 350. My 4Runner had a feature which would approximate how many miles I had left on my current tank of gas; however, I can't find this feature on the Lexus -- does it exist? I'm used to knowing how far I can stretch the tank, and so far with the Lexus I'm left guessing. I would appreciate any insight. Thanks.

Good news......in the center of the dash, to the right of the time display, there is an information center wher the distance to empty is projected. The "mode" button (just below the digital readout) can also give you mpg, time travelled and average speed.

• 4 weeks later...