Speaker Removal In Cargo Area

I am trying to punch out a small dent in the side of our RX350, and it is in the same spot as the cargo speaker. I figured the speaker grill or rim would pop off with some reasonable pressure, but no luck so far. Before I destroy something, does anyone know of the proper removal method? Once the speaker is out, I figure I will have access to the body panel, otherwise I will have to go in from underneath.

Thanks from a new member.

• 10 months later...

this is the same problem that i have on my infiniti fx 35.... have you heard about Paintless Dent Remover technicians?... dent on my fx 35 was like a size of a golf ball, as long as paint is not damage or no scrathes on that particular dent, outcome is perfect, also you might try to go on some car dealer they usually have a technicians to do that.. or you can GOOGLE it and I'am pretty sure there is someone nearby who can fix your problem... I paid $175 for a golf size dent to be removed back on 2003 .