Is F Navigation Screen Cracked

blacksadie

New to this forum and noticed dcfish is the guy to speak to regarding nav screen help.

my email is jspees@socal.rr.com . I was not able to email him, possible from just registering. Any help in finding him is appreciated.

New to this forum and noticed dcfish is the guy to speak to regarding nav screen help.

my email is jspees@socal.rr.com . I was not able to email him, possible from just registering. Any help in finding him is appreciated.

:rolleyes: Where are you DC? I will send him a PM for you with your post... Welcome to LOC! :cheers:

• 2 months later...

This just happened to my wife's 2007 RX400h :(

I was quoted $7500 for a new screen and then $2600 for a refurb.

I have no idea how the crack happened, it runs for several inches, curves and is hairline thin.

All this 2 months after the standard warrenty was up, although, because of the dependency for the hybrid system, I'm debating with Lexus about it's applicability to the longer hybrid warrenty.

If anyone has a similar experience or has a solution, please let me know!!

my email is integrationmike@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

My navigation touch screen on RX350 2009 is cracked.

dcfish, could you pls email me at aacisuan68@hotmail.com for help with funding a replacement screen?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My navigation touch screen on ES350 2008 is cracked,too.

dcfish, need your help, please email me at acnhdoyu@hotmail.com for help with funding a replacement screen?

Thanks