92 Ls 400 Headlight Bulb

pierce1

My passenger side low beam headlight is out, I bought the bulb but how to I go about replacing it. Do I just remove the headlight. So searchs says to remove the battery for the drivers side. I removed my air filter housing but I still could not see how to replace the bulb. Could someone give step by step instructions.

The attached page is from your owners manual which can be viewed without registering at https://secure.drivers.lexus.com if you don't have one.

If you are careful and don't touch the aiming screws, you should be able to reinstall the headlight/foglight assembly without re-aiming the headlight.

Some people remove duct work and the battery to change headlight bulbs but doing that takes far longer. Once you get the hang of it, a headlight/foglight assembly can easily be removed and reinstalled in less than five minutes. I did it in my 90 LS400 many times while testing various bulbs.

post-2157-0-13745200-1304382039_thumb.jp