Hug Your Nearest Troop!

nc211

Oh hell yeah! We nailed that sack of *BLEEP*!!!

Never forget...

Let's roll!!!

USA!!

Josh, if you were here, I'd kiss my fine military brother! And that'd be before the free Ruth Chris steak dinner with open bar for you and the Mrs! You, young man, are one of the many reasons why I get to lay here with my son sleeping next to me, my wife and daughter on the other side, in peace and harmony!

Outside of my children being born, I don't think anything has ever had such an impact on me like 9/11. I am so thrilled that we got that coward! I literally have goose bumps of joy!

I believe I heard Obama's second term victory speech tonight!

idk if he will get reelected just because of this, and BTW whats up with your quadruple posts :huh: LOL.

As far as steak...hmm...i was in chitcago @ midway airport about 2 weeks ago. Had I had more than 40 minutes of a layover I woulda called!

Agreed thank our service people, they are the heroes in this event...That is why my flag is flown proudly...

Great job USA, our Troops (Josh just to name one of the many who have helped), Former President George W. Bush, and President Obama. For those lives lost on 9-11-01, may they now rest in peace knowing that justice has been served for the cost of their lives :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

God Bless America! :cheers: