Buying My First Lexus

TwoEyes

Hey everyone. I am a proud Toyota owner but I have never purchased a Lexus. I am possibly purchasing my first lexus next week. I am getting a 2006 Lexus IS350 with Nav. I have a few questions.

1) I am buying this car in the USA but I am in Canada. How do I get the latest Nav CD for Canada?

2) If the car has Nav is it fully loaded with the upgraded stereo, rear sun shade, HID?

3) Were there any improvements made in 2007 that should make me consider an 07 over an 06?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Welcome to LOC! :cheers:

Not sure what options were available on the is's but someone will chime in. Usually just because a car has nav in it doesn't mean it has the ML system in it.

Check the navigation screen quality of both the 06 and 07. I know on other Lexus models, the nav screens were upgraded for 07 with better pixel quality. not sure if the same is true for the IS though.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the Nav CD comes for North America and would include Canada. The best is that if you check the current Nav in the car, it will tell you if Canada is included.

The problem with in car sat nav is that it does not get upgraded often unlike the stand alone products like TomTom etc.