Audio Dvd

Is anybody having experience on how to burn an audio DVD? I used jukebox audio DVD option on Nero, but Mark Levision couldn't detect the media. It gave me "No music" comment. I want to put some mp3 files on a DVD.

Do you have a 2007 or later? The 2006 RX400h does not play MP3 discs. My 2007 has played every disc I have burned (I mainly use MP3 CDs), including DVD-Audio discs. I use Nero and burn them as data discs. It cannot play MP3 DVD discs, only MP3 CD. Only DVD video/audio discs are supported for DVDs.

I have 2007 RX400h. I burned couple of audio DVDs with nero. I used jukebox audio DVD, but I just got "No music" comment on screen!

I burned Data DVD with MP3 files , It didn't read it as well. What options did you set on nero to burn the audio dvd?

thanks

The RX400h does not support MP3 files on DVD. I got it to work with a DVD-Audio disc which is a special format (not just regular music burned to a DVD). I don't think Nero can create this format.

DVD-A format