New Loc Member

Ondray

post-129064-0-39644300-1303749244_thumb.Hello LOC Fam, this is my introductory post. I have a 1995 LS 400 and am excitied about joining this atmosphere of Lexus Lovers. my vehicle has 176k and just put a rebuilt tranny in it. i need to take care of some minor things on it. However, havent decided if I will keep it stock or not. However the Nakamechi system is great when it works. I beleive there maybe a small short or something because sometimes when i accelerate or brake hard it goes to the left side only and then it eill go back. The dealershio stated that i may need a EGR tube, ball joints, motor mounts and powersteering rack. But i can usually take care of most of it on my own except when it comes to the Transmission. haha. also I know i will need some assistance with respringing the back seat belt but dont want to crack anything. Also looking for some pointers on replacing the trunk cardbord as well.. Well it feels good to be here. any help will be much appreciated

post-129064-0-39644300-1303749244_thumb.Hello LOC Fam, this is my introductory post. I have a 1995 LS 400 and am excitied about joining this atmosphere of Lexus Lovers. my vehicle has 176k and just put a rebuilt tranny in it. i need to take care of some minor things on it. However, havent decided if I will keep it stock or not. However the Nakamechi system is great when it works. I beleive there maybe a small short or something because sometimes when i accelerate or brake hard it goes to the left side only and then it eill go back. The dealershio stated that i may need a EGR tube, ball joints, motor mounts and powersteering rack. But i can usually take care of most of it on my own except when it comes to the Transmission. haha. also I know i will need some assistance with respringing the back seat belt but dont want to crack anything. Also looking for some pointers on replacing the trunk cardbord as well.. Well it feels good to be here. any help will be much appreciated

Welcome Ondray to the LOC. We hope you enjoy it and find the expertise you need here.

Paul