Custom Exhaust

Johny1031

Just to try it I removed the back mufflers [pretty easy to do] and drove it around awhile with the exhaust open in front of the rear axle.

I liked the sound alot and even exiting unde the car it was not noisy inside the car. I went to a exhaust shop and asked them to make up some pipes to the rear. He installed it and then I got DRONE at around 1800 rpm's. The car was great at all other rpm's. I think it was because he went to 2 1/4 inch pipe...I'm not sure. I think if he stayed at 1 5/8 or so it may not have done this. It was bad enough for me to put the stock pipes back on.

You get any drone on your setup>???

Just to try it I removed the back mufflers [pretty easy to do] and drove it around awhile with the exhaust open in front of the rear axle.

I liked the sound alot and even exiting unde the car it was not noisy inside the car. I went to a exhaust shop and asked them to make up some pipes to the rear. He installed it and then I got DRONE at around 1800 rpm's. The car was great at all other rpm's. I think it was because he went to 2 1/4 inch pipe...I'm not sure. I think if he stayed at 1 5/8 or so it may not have done this. It was bad enough for me to put the stock pipes back on.

You get any drone on your setup>???

I dont have any drone at all!!! I did my exhaust cut right after header (front) and from there they put 2.25 pipe all the way on the back with magnaflow. And sound awesome. In your case maybe pipes vibrate somewhere and thats what causing some drone sounds.