Lf-Gh

rob_es350

You do see a lot of ES cues in it.

However, I think this is likely to be indicative of the next GS, not the next ES. When the LF-Ch concept came out, it morphed into the CT. The LF-Sh as a concept showed us the new LS.

Plus, this car is RWD...which the ES will never be.

Article: http://www.autoblog.com/2011/04/12/lexus-unveils-lf-gh-ahead-of-new-york-debut/

More cool pics:

01-lexus-lf-gh-hybrid-concept.jpg

23-lexus-lf-gh-hybrid-concept.jpg

05-lexus-lf-gh-hybrid-concept.jpg

19-lexus-lf-gh-hybrid-concept.jpg

32-lexus-lf-gh-hybrid-concept.jpg

43-lexus-lf-gh-hybrid-concept.jpg

42-lexus-lf-gh-hybrid-concept.jpg

44-lexus-lf-gh-hybrid-concept.jpg

Does look a lot like an ES though.

great pics steve

didn't realize this was a RWD car, so agree that es is not head this way

wish they offered the es with AWD, believe that would attract a lot of new buyers

that was probably the biggest thing I gave up when purchasing the es over some of the AWD competitors

The ES may very well be AWD or have an AWD option. It will never be RWD though because it will always be based off of the Camry. If its AWD, it will be front biased AWD like an Acura.

The ES may very well be AWD or have an AWD option. It will never be RWD though because it will always be based off of the Camry. If its AWD, it will be front biased AWD like an Acura.

It would be interesting to know what percentage of total U.S. Acura TL sales are FWD/AWD. It's probably anyones guess. 60/40, 70/30, 80/20?? I'm sure it varies by region of the country

It would be interesting to know what percentage of total U.S. Acura TL sales are FWD/AWD. It's probably anyones guess. 60/40, 70/30, 80/20?? I'm sure it varies by region of the country

In NY, most dealers barely stock the FWD..couldn't sell um , and I believe the 2012's ONLY come with AWD, and the 3.7 engine

makes sense..price on the 2011 AWD with came with the larger engine was just another 3k or so

I skipped the Lf-Gh. Wrote a check on petty cash account for the LFA instead. Suits my needs better like going to the store for bread and milk, beer, etc. Also will probably have more horse power to tow the tanker for the extra gas I'll need!

The Lf-Gh is just so yesterday man! LOL

Pulling your leg guy's.

Paul

I skipped the Lf-Gh. Wrote a check on petty cash account for the LFA instead. Suits my needs better like going to the store for bread and milk, beer, etc. Also will probably have more horse power to tow the tanker for the extra gas I'll need!

The Lf-Gh is just so yesterday man! LOL

Pulling your leg guy's.

Paul

had to look up the lsa, yip, that would take care of my es handling complaints