Your Assitance Please In 460 Radio

Hi Chap,

I would be grateful if you could help me please.

I bought a car from USA last month, and the Problem I am facing with the Radio Frequency.

As you know, the radio frequency is different from the U.S than Saudi Arabia, the Radio is working good however there is confusion on the radio for instance if I want to but channel 102.0 in USA car’s it will come into view 101.9 Which leads to confusion and not being able to listen to the radio.

Looking forward to hear from you

Many Thanks and regards.

Faz

Hi Chap,

I would be grateful if you could help me please.

I bought a car from USA last month, and the Problem I am facing with the Radio Frequency.

As you know, the radio frequency is different from the U.S than Saudi Arabia, the Radio is working good however there is confusion on the radio for instance if I want to but channel 102.0 in USA car’s it will come into view 101.9 Which leads to confusion and not being able to listen to the radio.

Looking forward to hear from you

Many Thanks and regards.

Faz

I think you will need to change the tuner (I read one estimate of $500 or so). There doesn't seem to be any way to get the tuner to stop at even frequencies for North American Lexus cars. There was mention of this over at ClubLexus.com by a guy form Riyadh but no resolution to the problem was posted. You might want to have a look and send a PM or thread there.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls460-ls460l-and-ls600h/507016-changing-fm-frequency-interval-is-there-a-way.html

Mike

• 1 month later...