2008 Ls460 Valve Spring Recall

Hi to all:

Just purchased a certified 08 LS460 with 30K miles that had the valve springs replaced as part of the recall in 2010. Everything seems perfect. Anyone had any problems after the springs were replaced? Anything to worry about going forward? Thanks

Hi to all:

Just purchased a certified 08 LS460 with 30K miles that had the valve springs replaced as part of the recall in 2010. Everything seems perfect. Anyone had any problems after the springs were replaced? Anything to worry about going forward? Thanks

Had mine done in November, no problems. Runs like it always did.

Whit

Hi to all:

Comments I have seen don't indicate any problems with this major fix. However, there has been a lot of chatter and confusion regarding warrantee extension and receipt of $500 in "Lexus" dollars, i.e. redeemable only against costs at dealerships. Since your VSR was done prior to your purchase I don't think you can get the $$ but you should get the warrantee extension - I'm not sure of the details but you should search this forum or the many posts over at Club Lexus to find out more.

Mike