Fs: Ls400 Window Switches

TA in KC

I have a set of window switch assemblies for a first-generation LS400. I bought these about 2 years ago as a back-up set in case any of them ever failed on my previous 92 LS400, but never ended up using them. I tested them while still installed in the donor car and all worked properly. However, since I no longer own a first-generation LS, I can't test them again and will have to offer them for an "as-is" sale only.

The "unlock" button on the driver's door assembly is missing its "top cover", the passenger's side rear door assembly is missing a wood trim piece, and the wood trim pieces are coming loose on several of them. Otherwise, they are in good condition and I think the loose pieces could be easily glued. Photo attached.

Asking $80 for all, including shipping to continental US states. If you don't feel that this price is reasonable, feel free to make another offer. Send any questions or inquiries via email or private message.

post-48798-0-68563800-1303062413_thumb.j