Price Paid For 2011 Rx450H

I own an ES350 and love it and now I'm in the market for a RX450h. I would like to know what people are paying for a new car with a GPS (premium package). If anyone feels they got an awesome deal, it would be great to be able to bring that to the table.

Thanx so much.

i JUST bought my 2008 RX400h in March. It was high mileage (88k miles) but Had all of the bells and whistles, Mark Levinson stereo, Navigation, Adaptive headlights, AWD, heated seats etc. Got it for $24700. turned down a Lexus dealership 2007 with 53k miles for $31000 with same features...figured for the $6300 difference I would anticipate any repairs...Now that same car is more, I think buying the first week of March was the lucky score, as gas prices climb so does the hybrids.

i think you're going to have a VERY difficult time even finding a 2011 Rx400h for sale, as they stopped being produced in 2008. :P

Lexus did release the next generation RX hybrid, the RX450h which came out as a 2010 model.

I fixed your title. Keep in mind that the fuel mileage of your ES350 is good to begin with. I think the RX450h should average about 3-4 more MPGs, primarily because it has to offset such a large weight difference. Plus, the ES350 engine is very efficient compared to the engines of most competitors.

I fixed your title. Keep in mind that the fuel mileage of your ES350 is good to begin with. I think the RX450h should average about 3-4 more MPGs, primarily because it has to offset such a large weight difference. Plus, the ES350 engine is very efficient compared to the engines of most competitors.

Actually, this is for my wife who has an 02 Acura MDX with 185K miles on it. I am definitely keeping my ES350 for several more years, but I think my next car will be a hybrid-- its just the right thing to do! Does the price of a hybrid fluctuate with the price of gas?

Ah, I see. Yes, here in San Diego, I believe dealerships tend to bargain less as fuel prices surge. The situation with Japan is not helping anything, either.

In fact, fuel-efficient used car prices are often rediculous. People selling salvage vehicles are asking and getting much more than blue book values.

Just bought an 2010 RX 450h FWD, one owner, 9k miles, with about all options (except rear seat DVD and Mark Levinson stereo - it has 12 speaker system), Navigation, Adaptive headlights, heated seats, cooled seats, moon roof, wood grain, etc. Paid $48,990.00 which is $3k below the USAA certified price of $51,900.00. The earthquake in Japan and gas prices have driven the prices up. Had we not bought this car, the next person would have paid $51k. We were quoted a price several weeks ago and it just took a while to get the car transferred from another dealership.

Just bought an 2010 RX 450h FWD, one owner, 9k miles, with about all options (except rear seat DVD and Mark Levinson stereo - it has 12 speaker system), Navigation, Adaptive headlights, heated seats, cooled seats, moon roof, wood grain, etc. Paid $48,990.00 which is $3k below the USAA certified price of $51,900.00. The earthquake in Japan and gas prices have driven the prices up. Had we not bought this car, the next person would have paid $51k. We were quoted a price several weeks ago and it just took a while to get the car transferred from another dealership.

Congratulations and welcome to the "Hybrid Club". :cheers: