Repairing My 97 Es300

Hello everyone,

I am trying to get a list of items I need to repair my 97 ES300

It has been sitting for about a year and I right before that I had replaced the transmission

I know I need to replace the motor mounts, and struts.

I am hoping someone can give me a list of what I need to buy

How many miles are on your car? Is it displaying symptoms that make you think it needs repair, or are you just wanting to do some routine maintenance since it has not been driven for an extended period?

I have had great experiences with Toyota/Lexus vehicles mainly just by following the factory maintenance schedule. Although I have heard other members of this forum talking about replacing motor mounts on older cars and the vast improvement it makes, I have never actually done it myself. For what it's worth, I drove my previous 92 LS400 to nearly 200,000 miles on the original mounts and never had any odd vibrations or other related problems. The same goes for the struts, but I did replace some smaller suspension components as the car aged and noticed some marginal improvement in the way it drove.

I am not as knowledgeable about the ES300s, but I'm sure someone else will chime in that knows more about their common idiosyncrasies, if that's what you are looking for.

• 2 weeks later...