Warning Lights Abs, Vsc & Brake Are On

Hey all looking for some advice,

My 2007 RX has been quite a pain... Bought it in Dec 2010, had a problem where the wheel was getting stuck when I turned and they replaced a $3,000 part ~ something like a intermed. shaft?! The dealership paid for it....and now this.

While driving home from work my ABS, BRAKE & VSC warning lights came on. I pulled over, shut the car off and turned it back on...they stayed off for about 5 min and then all came on at once. I left the house again that night, and they didn't come on. It was a bit cooler out, but I drove the car for the same distance.

This is 2 months after the dealership worked on it...also I called and they want $130 to dyno it + he thinks its "a backflow, and the board would be like $700."

Im a chick, I don't know that much, but what you tell me will help me sound like I have a clue when I go to get it fixed.

Thanks!

Candice Henning

I had something similar on my 2008. Failed brake light switch. Should take no more that 20 minutes to change. Not sure what Lexus dealer price on the switch would be, I ordered online for about $60 if I recall.