Car Chimes When The Door Opens

As far as I know, sunroof is closed but now I think about it, it started after my wife drove the car. Maybe she did not close it all the way. Strange how there is not an accompanying light on the dash with explanation in the book. My Cadillac closed its sunroof automatically after key was removed. I'll let you know.

So I touched the "tilt" control of the sunroof and it closed another 1/16 of an inch. I took the keys out and no chimes. ( for the first time in a week and a half!! ) The sliding cover was closed so a sunroof issue did not even occur to me. Thanks for your help. I knew I came to the right place!!! I am still learning about this great automobile having only had this car about a month.

Happy to hear the problem was solved,how about your low profile tires,did you change to stk ones?

Not yet but I think I am going to. Orig wheels for this car are available free if I want them. I'll probably get them in the next couple of weeks....then decide