New From Wc Arkansas

OIFvet

Greetings everyone, from the Natural State. Not new to vehicle forums, but new here. I look forward to what I have to learn about my 2007 IS250. I traded a "gas hog" 2007 Jeep Unlimitied (4 door) in on my 250 last Friday. My wife and I took it up to Eureka Springs (from Russellville) this weekend and it averaged 29 MPG. That is double (at least) what the Jeep would have gotten. It's not a rocket ship but it is a great combination of comfort, economy, handling and fastest enough for me. I have already enjoyed reading numerous posts and thanks ahead of time for the help I will get in the future. I will post a picture of my car soon.

Greetings everyone, from the Natural State. Not new to vehicle forums, but new here. I look forward to what I have to learn about my 2007 IS250. I traded a "gas hog" 2007 Jeep Unlimitied (4 door) in on my 250 last Friday. My wife and I took it up to Eureka Springs (from Russellville) this weekend and it averaged 29 MPG. That is double (at least) what the Jeep would have gotten. It's not a rocket ship but it is a great combination of comfort, economy, handling and fastest enough for me. I have already enjoyed reading numerous posts and thanks ahead of time for the help I will get in the future. I will post a picture of my car soon.

Hello and welcome to the LOC! Hope you enjoy it.

Eureka Springs is great. My parents retired from Iowa to Rogers, AR. many years ago, and when we visited my wife and I would often go to Eureka Springs as a side trip. Very historic and beautiful. Your lucky!

Paul