Gs400 Wheels

So one of my tires starts going flat and i pump it up. Maybe a week later, its flat again, pump it up. 4 days later, its flat again. I took it to Tire Exchange to see what the problem was and they tell me the tire is fine but the rim was rusting and corroding creating causing the air to leak out. Now I have to buy a new rim but instead of stock I'm gonna get some aftermarkets. Anyone know what rims would look best on a gold 98 gs400?

Only you will know what will look best. That's an impossible question.

However, there are lots of methods used to seal aluminum wheels that develop corrosion in the bead-sealing area. Which means there is no need to replace the wheels in the first place. The area can be sanded and sealed with an epoxy paint or bead sealing mastic can be used. Any good tire shop will be able to fix it. I've repaired both steel and alloy wheels many times, and it isn't rocket science.

Well the guy at the shop said he grinded and sanded it all down, he didn't mention anything about sealing it. I guess that's just him trying to get me buy new wheels. But thanks for the advice. I'll look into someone fixing it for me.