How Do I Unsubscribe To Topics?

pauljcl

For some unknown reason, I am 'subscribed' to certain topics and received e-mails advising me that a new post has been entered. I did not 'subscribe' to anything. Does anyone know how I can 'unsubscribe' from these e-mails?

Thanks!

For some unknown reason, I am 'subscribed' to certain topics and received e-mails advising me that a new post has been entered. I did not 'subscribe' to anything. Does anyone know how I can 'unsubscribe' from these e-mails?

Thanks!

Anytime you post in a thread, you automatically "subscribe" to that thread. Most people like to know when there has been a reply, and it's also to remind you of threads and conversations you have become a part of. If you don't want to be emailed or notified, go to your profile and select settings. Click on notification options. And un-select any or all that apply. But remember, that you will have to track your own conversations from this point on.

Thanks!

Anytime you post in a thread, you automatically "subscribe" to that thread. Most people like to know when there has been a reply, and it's also to remind you of threads and conversations you have become a part of. If you don't want to be emailed or notified, go to your profile and select settings. Click on notification options. And un-select any or all that apply. But remember, that you will have to track your own conversations from this point on.

Thank you, smooth1 ! I did as you explained. Much better! (and, yes, I do check in regularly to see/track postings).

Best..

Paul