08 Is-F For Sale

txjules4u

FOR SALE: LIKE NEW 2008 IS-F CLARKSVILLE, TN $38,500 CASH ONLY

Like new, garage kept and babied! Lady driven, non-smoking and always garaged. Only 25,100 miles on this 2008 model IS-F, the premier Lexus sport car. Still under factory warranty for another 25k miles. All services up to date through 25k, performed at Lexus Dealership.

This 4-door, high performance sedan comes equipped with a whopping 416 horsepower 5.0 liter gas powered V8 that generates 371 lbs-ft torque teamed up with a lightning-quick-shift 8 speed automatic transmission. With a zero to 60-time of just under 5 seconds, the IS F is luxurious and extreme, with a lowered suspension for added road hugging performance and quad rear exhaust has a throaty growl.

Fully loaded with all options to include:

Navigation, 6 Disc changer, Mark Levinson Sound System, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, MP3 audio jack, Rear View Camera, Heated Seats, Sunroof, Driver and Passenger Memory Seats, Double stacked rear quad exhaust, Satellite Radio with lifetime subscription, Lo-Jack Theft system, and beautiful all black leather interior stitched with blue and designated "F" in seats. Beautiful Starfire Pearl White exterior.

Vehicle was purchased new on a lease in April 08 from Lexus of Nashville-North and in late 2010 I purchased off my lease.

The Good:

In addition to all of the above, I still have all manuals, window sticker, records, floor mats and both key fobs. The vehicle is parked in my garage in storage mode right now, not being driven to preserve for sale.

The Bad:

Vehicle report will show moderate damage as my car was damaged on passenger side in July 09, even though all cosmetic I have taken that into consideration in my asking price. However, the car runs great and has no other body, engine or interior damage. I'm selling for fair trade-in value due to this previous damage, but it's still a great car.

Contact: Julie Wright at txjules4u@yahoo.com if you're intersted and want to know more. Seller must make $1,000 non-refundable deposit to hold vehicle and shipping or pick up vehicle within 72-hours of agreement to purchase.

post-119318-0-55305000-1301950999_thumb.

post-119318-0-85430600-1301951011_thumb.

post-119318-0-55568200-1301951020_thumb.