Headlights

DanTheLexusMan

FYI its illegal to install them as aftermarket parts for street use if you car didnt have it from the factory, you might have trouble with passing inspecion if you have it in your state

correct on the HID; they are outlawed on anything not originally with them.

get the 100/80 watt bulbs(hyperwhite) from JCW and be happy. NOT 130/80 unless you use relays.

why pay $600+ for something[don't even think you can find them!!] that will have everyone flipping their headlites on you!!!!!

the reason for the ban of HIDs is that they require a special lens and bulb cover othewise they dont give you proper visibility and blind other drivers. i dont think you have to use relays for 130/110 W bulbs, ive been using them for a while and my harness is still intact and not melted. this 130/110 W marking is about the brightness of the bulb and not about the actuall wattage, i beleive its still 50/60 W. those manufacturers tend to put this kind of stuff on the label while couple of bulbs i tested still gave me only 50/60