Gx 460 Nav Update

Doc H

Just purchased a GX 460 and I notice there seems to be a way to update the Nav through the onboard screen with Lexus Enform. Anyone know how this works? My current version seems to be 10.1, but when you go through the screens there is a final screen that advises you will be charged and the decision is irreversible, and then has an option to "Agree." How do you tell if your version is current? If it is, will the download still be charged? If it isn't, is there a screen that tells you what the charges will be? Haven't advanced past the "Agree" screen yet, for obvious reasons. Any advice appreciated - thanks!

My bad - checked through Lexus Drivers, and it looks like v10.1 is the current version, cost (I assume similar to those posted) should be around $199, and the GX 460 isn't even listed for the update (too new maybe). Should be an easy way to user-update the Nav when necessary though, and I assume you would be notified through Lexus Enform...

My bad - checked through Lexus Drivers, and it looks like v10.1 is the current version, cost (I assume similar to those posted) should be around $199, and the GX 460 isn't even listed for the update (too new maybe). Should be an easy way to user-update the Nav when necessary though, and I assume you would be notified through Lexus Enform...

I think they send you a update message when there is one available. I've went to that screen before to and I thought the same thing you did?