Chrome Wheels

420benz

I can't find any as a standard or as an option.

You are correct. There are no chrome wheels anymore for the ES. Dealers are now sending out the OEM spoke wheel that comes standard and having them plated. Here, that runs around $ 5-600. I went with the E-Sport wheel which has a high polish but very sophisticated. They are Lexus OEM @ $1250 for a set of 4. The thing I like about the E-Sport beside the looks is that I have never seen another ES with them. I hate looking like everybody else.

In some markets chrome is going out of style, I know of Maryland specifically from Steve W. Here, they are popular.

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking for them as well... just didn't want to pay the Lexus price. These are OEM type wheels, standard or chrome. They have them for several other models as well. You can find them at www.oewheelsllc.com and... at a GREAT price, $569 for 4 I believe. Also check the price of the TPM's as well. I was ready to order those at $288 but they have them for Toyota/Lexus for $59 for 4. It's DEFINATELY worth checkin' out!

If they are a "must have" you might have go aftermarket.

I was looking for them as well... just didn't want to pay the Lexus price. These are OEM type wheels, standard or chrome. They have them for several other models as well. You can find them at www.oewheelsllc.com and... at a GREAT price, $569 for 4 I believe. Also check the price of the TPM's as well. I was ready to order those at $288 but they have them for Toyota/Lexus for $59 for 4. It's DEFINATELY worth checkin' out!

If they are a "must have" you might have go aftermarket.

Word of caution. There are diffrent quality levels when it comes to chrome plating. Just saying it's the old adage: " If it sounds to good to be true.........blah, blah."

Paul