Both Doors On '95 Sc300 Won't Open. Locked Out, What Do I Do?

I have a 95 lexus and neither of the doors will open from the outside and im locked out and have to be at work at 5:30 in the morning. I can use the manual and keyless lock and nothing. I can see the actual lock on the door panel unlocking on both doors when i turn the key but it's like the handle won't "catch" when i pull. From what ive been reading online it seems like maybe a linkage slipped or a clip broke. The passenger door stopped working about 4 days ago and to my horror the drivers side went out today :cries: :cries: ...a terrible and hideous sequence of events. Is there any way I can get into my car?? I can't afford locksmith at the moment, is there anyway to wedge the door open; get in from prying the sunroof open or get in somehow from trunk...because i can still open the trunk with my key. I don't care if I have to break stuff or not, it was already involved in a fender bender last month and is not worth really fixing back up. If i had to break something, what would be the cheapest option to get fixed that would do the least amount of serious damage? And if I ended up having to call a locksmith is there any way HE can get it open since the door handles actually won't work? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.