Vibration With Aftermarket Wheels

gco

I have a 1999 gs 400 and bought some 19 inch wheelsn with 245/40/18 kumho 712, I also installed the hub rings. the problem is I still get vibration at 60 and above the whole car shakes at that speed, I balanced the tires multiple times but still the same I even get new tires but that did not help either. Any suggestions?

I have a 1999 gs 400 and bought some 19 inch wheelsn with 245/40/18 kumho 712, I also installed the hub rings. the problem is I still get vibration at 60 and above the whole car shakes at that speed, I balanced the tires multiple times but still the same I even get new tires but that did not help either. Any suggestions?

How are they balancing them, and who is doing the work? Maybe take it to another shop to get a second check! :D

I did that I eve had it road forced balance with no success. I recently put on the factory 16" wheels with some new dunlop sp 9000 and I get a vibration from the rear at 80 MPH. I have the suspension checked and they said it was ok. Any ideas?