Lexus Owners Manuals

Steve

Hope I'm not telling anything you already know, but if you log in it will bring up only the manuals for your car.

eDestinations are managed from that site and your service history is also available after you log in.

This is all based on setting up your account with your VIN. I would hope all Lexus dealerships enter that information. I believe you can enter any service you perform.

Sorry if that is information you were already aware.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a manual for my '99 LS400 but got a '99 GS400 manual instead. But I am registered correctly, the VIN even brought up my body color in the profile. Sent an email to see if I could swap it but haven't received a reply, but you can order another manual every 30 days so I'll try again later. But it was a brand new still in the plastic OEM manual for free so I'm not complaining. And the correct owner's manual is available as .pdfs as well.

Hope I'm not telling anything you already know, but if you log in it will bring up only the manuals for your car.

eDestinations are managed from that site and your service history is also available after you log in.

This is all based on setting up your account with your VIN. I would hope all Lexus dealerships enter that information. I believe you can enter any service you perform.

Sorry if that is information you were already aware.