Lexus 200H

Don Kearney

Purchased the 200h on Friday. I am an owner of a Gx470, so this is quite a change in more ways than one. My motivation was better gas mileage. So far, I am very happy with the car. I like the interior, electronics and the looks. It has a solid feeling to it while driving. I am surprised how comfortable the car is for its size. Now the big question is what will the real mileage be? Certainly not the EPA rating of 42. I am in a mountainous area and will be happy with 35. I will post what the actual mileage is after month of driving.

• 1 month later...

Purchased the 200h on Friday. I am an owner of a Gx470, so this is quite a change in more ways than one. My motivation was better gas mileage. So far, I am very happy with the car. I like the interior, electronics and the looks. It has a solid feeling to it while driving. I am surprised how comfortable the car is for its size. Now the big question is what will the real mileage be? Certainly not the EPA rating of 42. I am in a mountainous area and will be happy with 35. I will post what the actual mileage is after month of driving.

Thanks Man, please do let us know your experiences with this new vehicle.

• 3 months later...