'09 Pebble Beach Badge Question

I am looking at an '09 RX Pebble Beach Edition to replace my '07 RX400H. The '09 has PB badges on the front doors above the side molding. Pictures I have seen on the internet, including the Lexus.com site show badges on the fenders. Can anybody confirm that there were vehicles with badges on the doors from the factory, or is this the result of a poor re-paint?

Thanks

I believe the badge is supposed to be on the fender. The Rx330 thundercloud Ed badge is supposed to be on the door.

Can you post pics? Can you find evidence of re-paint?

It's definitely been tampered with, you can see it's crooked in the last pic.

It was either moved for aesthetic reasons or because of confusion during body work. I also notice that weird "trim" piece on the lower edge of the fenders, not sure what that is?

Sometimes it's very hard to tell if something's been re-painted if done correctly... But if you can't tell, that means it was done well!

That badge can be removed and moved back to its original spot if you'd prefer it. Just heat it up with a hair dryer and the adhesive backing will loosen up. Just hope it hasn't etched the paint in that area...