@@@@ Help P1354 @@@@

jdmshawn

I have 1999 es300 and the check engine light and trac light came on , so i went to firestone to get it checked out , they told me it had 3 codes , on p1354, p0330,p0446, so i replaced the 2 knock senors, cam senor,crank sensor, and a engine sensor. i left there and 3 miles later the light came back on , so i went back , they said its a little low on oil so they toped it off and i left again. got home went to bed woke up started the car , then the car started idling at 1.5 rpm and driving very rough and the lights came back on, brought it back to them and they said it jumped timing , so they fixed it and sent me on my way,2 hours later the light game back on , so i went back they told me it has to be the Oil Control Valve (OCV) so i did that 10 mile later the damn light came back on , WHATS LEFT TO DO ?????????

I'd go to a different garage. They're just throwing parts at the car without knowing what they're doing. Check your gas cap to make sure it's on tight until it clicks about 3 times. You may need another gas cap (corresponds to p0446). It's true that you may have a slipped timing belt. Has it ever been replaced? It should have been for the year/mileage you have. Do that asap if hasn't been done. As a precaution, you may want to install a new timing belt tensioner.

now the only code that its trowing out is p0446 and i bought a new gas cap , and i disconneted the battery for 30 seconds to rest the code and i drove it for 15 mile until it came back on with that same code p0446 , does that mean that not what was wrong with it?