Stupid Is...

nc211

It amazes me that we can put men on the rock that shines in the night sky, but can't find a way to power life without killing ourselves. Something the size of a baseball can kill anything and everything within a 25 mile radius for thousands of years. A rock can choke a city. A liquid that amounts to about a drinking glass of water causes global warming and war....

Yet, a fan spinning in the country side can provide all the same benefits without all the drawbacks, yet we barely acknowledge it. A device can use the free and permanent purpose of the sun to energize life, yet we barely acknowledge it. The currents of the ocean, the main surface of earth, can provide free power to spin generators, yet we barely acknowledge it.

All I can say... An idiot from Alabama, isn't the idiot at all... Stupid is, as stupid does, I guess..

We humans sure are the smartest idiots in the room...

Hmmm... are we talking about what's going on in Japan here? :whistles:

If we are, we can add radar, body-scanner, wifi and cellphone radiation to the list of ways we're killing ourselves! :chairshot:

It amazes me that we can put men on the rock that shines in the night sky, but can't find a way to power life without killing ourselves. Something the size of a baseball can kill anything and everything within a 25 mile radius for thousands of years. A rock can choke a city. A liquid that amounts to about a drinking glass of water causes global warming and war....

Yet, a fan spinning in the country side can provide all the same benefits without all the drawbacks, yet we barely acknowledge it. A device can use the free and permanent purpose of the sun to energize life, yet we barely acknowledge it. The currents of the ocean, the main surface of earth, can provide free power to spin generators, yet we barely acknowledge it.

All I can say... An idiot from Alabama, isn't the idiot at all... Stupid is, as stupid does, I guess..

We humans sure are the smartest idiots in the room...

For a Republican, you sure sound like one of us Democrats.LOL!! ( Were begining to use a lot of wind energy in northern Iowa, and there is a factory that builds turbine blades about sixty miles east of my city.)

For a Republican, you sure sound like one of us Democrats.LOL!! ( Were begining to use a lot of wind energy in northern Iowa, and there is a factory that builds turbine blades about sixty miles east of my city.)

But Paul...then you will have the Liberals saying that those wind turbines kill birds! :cries:

:) :lol:

I try to stay out of politics on here...but WOW...you are one of the first people that I have seen latley to admit they are a Democrat! :) :lol::cheers:

But Paul...then you will have the Liberals saying that those wind turbines kill birds! :cries:

:) :lol:

I try to stay out of politics on here...but WOW...you are one of the first people that I have seen latley to admit they are a Democrat! :) :lol::cheers:

By saying "you try to stay out of politics on here", you raised your IQ in my opinion by 50 points at least!

OH man did I loose 50 points....Hey still a great site...I feel more stupid by 50 points...Add that to my common sense and I am batting a 127..... :whistles: funny how folks can grade intellect, but cant balance a budget.....(our government)

OH man did I loose 50 points....Hey still a great site...I feel more stupid by 50 points...Add that to my common sense and I am batting a 127..... :whistles: funny how folks can grade intellect, but cant balance a budget.....(our government)

At 127 your WAY above average.