Oem Speaker Replacement

colavit0

Hello, I have a blown subwoofer (the speaker located in the cargo area on the passenger side panel) I want to replace it with another oem speaker because it sounds awful. I am pretty savy when it comes to car stereos but does anyone have sugg. or can point me in the right direction to find instructions on removing the panels so I can get to the speaker? Also if someone knows the best place to get a replacement lexus speaker? I really appreciate any help. Thank you!

Hello, I have a blown subwoofer (the speaker located in the cargo area on the passenger side panel) I want to replace it with another oem speaker because it sounds awful. I am pretty savy when it comes to car stereos but does anyone have sugg. or can point me in the right direction to find instructions on removing the panels so I can get to the speaker? Also if someone knows the best place to get a replacement lexus speaker? I really appreciate any help. Thank you!

You can get it from here, http://www.lexuspartsnow.com/Page_Product/PartDetail.aspx?model=GX470&year=2006&catalogCode=781450&VAID=4404&selectConditions=()&goBack=false&sectionID=4&isBigPicture=False&componentsID=86-02&componentsIndex=30, though it is not cheap. Or go to a car stereo to replace with aftermarket one.

I would also suggest contacting "dcfish" on the forum. He is authorized for Lexus audio and Navigation components, and can provide expert advice. Include the year of your 300.

Paul

• 11 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi,

do you keep fixing speakers and subs?

please let me know. I have 

I have a 2006 lexus gx 470 without GPS because they were models made for Puerto Rico and at that time had no navigation maps of the island. My problem is:
the upper speaker of the right front door works very badly. It is saturated and vibrates much.
Sorry for my very bad english, i hope you could understand my cuestion.
sincerely,

Ana