94 Ls 400 Dash Flickering.

Larry W

Old problem that's finally catching up to my LS. The dashboard lights flicker and then go out just after start up. I know its not going to be too long before I get no lights at all. Just wondering if there is a reliable company (and possibly reasonable) where I can send the dash pod to? I'll remove it myself. Thanks in advance.

I had my 91 dash cluster done over at bba-reman.com for 175.00 about a year ago. After you contact them, they send you an email with a shipping label, you pack it carefully and they pay the return postage. Good deal and I had it back in 7 days. You can still drive without the cluster but its a little weird not knowing how fast you are going and how much gas you have left. By the way, on mine it was just the lights around the tach and speedo and gauges that were out (the halo lights) so I kept driving cause I could at least see the needles and could guess how fast I was going. Found bba through a friend who works for Lexus. Definitely recommend them...Good Luck, Bobby

• 4 weeks later...

I had my 91 dash cluster done over at bba-reman.com for 175.00 about a year ago. After you contact them, they send you an email with a shipping label, you pack it carefully and they pay the return postage. Good deal and I had it back in 7 days. You can still drive without the cluster but its a little weird not knowing how fast you are going and how much gas you have left. By the way, on mine it was just the lights around the tach and speedo and gauges that were out (the halo lights) so I kept driving cause I could at least see the needles and could guess how fast I was going. Found bba through a friend who works for Lexus. Definitely recommend them...Good Luck, Bobby

Bobby: Did they happen to clean the needle on the speedometer? Still sticks when it gets hot here...(Ft Laudedale). Didn't know if this was a service they do while

they had it apart.

Larry