Cracked Navigation Screen

Shawn774

Hello,

I have a 2004 RX 330 and the Navigation screen is cracked. The unit still works, I just can't operate the navigation part. Does anyone know if there is a way just to replace the screen instead of the whole unit? The dealership wants $7000.

Any suggestions?

I'm a new member, so I can't email anyone that has posted anything about this topic. I can be reached at studio@ambiance-designs.com.

Thanks

Hello,

I have a 2004 RX 330 and the Navigation screen is cracked. The unit still works, I just can't operate the navigation part. Does anyone know if there is a way just to replace the screen instead of the whole unit? The dealership wants $7000.

Any suggestions?

I'm a new member, so I can't email anyone that has posted anything about this topic. I can be reached at studio@ambiance-designs.com.

Thanks

"dcfish" is our resident authorized vendor for Navigation and Audio parts.

Welcome to the club!

Paul

Hello,

Any suggestions?

Thanks

"dcfish" is our resident authorized vendor for Navigation and Audio parts.

Welcome to the club!

Paul

Is there anyone else that can help with cracked navigation screen? I tried contacting dcfish on numerous occasions but got no response. Thanks..

Try e-bay. I think some others have had luck there.