Adjusting The Travel On Apower Window Es300

I just purchased a 2000 ES 300 and I noticed while driving that the passenger window doesn't fully seal when closed. I can see a slight gap at the top (about 1/8"). This creates some wind noise as I drive. If I pull off the door panel, can the travel be adjusted the raise the window slightly?

Absolutely!

I've done many of these in the restoration shop. An ES should be no different.

With the inner door panel off, you'll find 2 window stops (typically within 2 inches of the top of the steel inner door), one at the front of the door and one at the rear. By loosening the bolts, and sliding the stops up a bit, and cycling the glass up, you'll find a position where the fit of the glass to the seal is correct. At that point tighten the bolts and cycle the glass up and down several times to verify, reinstall the door panel, etc., and pat yourself on the back for a job well done. Good Luck!

I had another thought. If the window is just a hair off from sealing, its possible that the bolts that hold the entire motor/crank assembly to the inside steel panel of the door may have come loose enough to have allowed the glass to settle a bit. I'd check that as well.